Sunday, November 4, 2012

I Shall Grant You No Such Power Over Me

You meant so much to me. Despite this, somewhere along the lines things changed. You're still very much as important, but I guess I have deemed you not worth the effort. Like how these things always are, I can't put my finger on the exact moment in time when this occurred..

..But on the bright side, I still can't decide if I'd rather have never met you at all or not. Take that as a comfort?


Wait, what am I talking about. What comfort? You never needed any comfort from me. Yeah.


Stop distracting me, gotta study. Bloody Londoner. I said bloody cause that's fucking British.


edit: Wrote this in anger. What an irony, writing this post to state that you no longer have any sway over me but it was talking to you that made me write this in the first place. Classical K.

No comments:

Post a Comment